Please welcome Blondie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! Glad you finally joined us. Tell us all of erage's embarrasing secrets.

Hmmm...let's see...Erik has some dark blue boxers with little orange roosters printed on them. He knows I think they are cute so when he puts them on he always makes a point to prance them in front of me in an uber-sassy sort of way, sashaying his hips around like the poll dancer he aspires to be :fly:. My commentary on the situation always includes something about his cockboxers because...well...it's just fun to say...COCKBOXERS!

Yey! I can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks and actually talk to you for more than a couple minutes! Welcome to the forum. It's great to have another lady around here.

Yeah, hopefully we can talk this time. For our first meeting I practically threw a cat at you and ran off! I felt so dirty! Can you ever forgive my (e)rage?

First you marry Erage...then you join the forums

whata masochist.

:fly:

I know, such madness! What can i say? My name is Blondie, and I'm a product of public schools...

Hmmm...let's see...Erik has some dark blue boxers with little orange roosters printed on them. He knows I think they are cute so when he puts them on he always makes a point to prance them in front of me in an uber-sassy sort of way, sashaying his hips around like the poll dancer he aspires to be :fly:. My commentary on the situation always includes something about his cockboxers because...well...it's just fun to say...COCKBOXERS!

:lol: You are awesome. I'm glad you finally joined!

Hmmm...let's see...Erik has some dark blue boxers with little orange roosters printed on them. He knows I think they are cute so when he puts them on he always makes a point to prance them in front of me in an uber-sassy sort of way, sashaying his hips around like the poll dancer he aspires to be :fly:. My commentary on the situation always includes something about his cockboxers because...well...it's just fun to say...COCKBOXERS!..

This one time I tripped on a kid's toy in the hallway and the result was almost what some people might think would resemble me dancing. Mortified that I had just possibly danced I ran downstairs and watched Big Trouble in Little China 3 times in a row followed by some MotoGP to re-affirm my manliness.

That is totally awesome

This one time I tripped on a kid's toy in the hallway and the result was almost what some people might think would resemble me dancing. Mortified that I had just possibly danced I ran downstairs and watched Big Trouble in Little China 3 times in a row followed by some MotoGP to re-affirm my manliness.

Re-affirm your manliness? You should unashamedly embrace your inner pixie for the neighbors to see, tiny dancer.

I'll wear them to the meat :shifty:

ooooooooh blondie's the breath of fresh air we've all been waiting for. COCKBOXA. :fly:

and i love sarcasmo. he's gonna come be my maid if i let him motorboat my boombas.

and johnny, that "i've never met anyone IRL" shit's gonna get old. i didn't know anyone on here before i joined till the MEATS. COME ON.

hold me closer tony danza.

Status
Not open for further replies.