Please welcome Blondie

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap, she's here. I'm going to owe her for this one. Be nice you guys...she'll be a good addition to this place if we don't chase her off.

ooooooooowwwwweeeeeeee!! i'm so excited to have another hot chick on here! we will rule it very soon...

welcome blondie!! :heart:

Hi everyone...thanks for the welcome. yes, I am married to erage but please don't hold it against me. has everyone been watching the ladies man? and what is the current plan for female domination???

well, step one: the SOs take over UF. check. :fly:

i'm so glad you're on!!! now really...one little juicy tidbit on erage. :hi2u: consider it the hazing part of joining. that or show us your bewbs. :hi2u: ;)

well, step one: the SOs take over UF. check. :fly:

i'm so glad you're on!!! now really...one little juicy tidbit on erage. :hi2u: consider it the hazing part of joining. that or show us your bewbs. :hi2u: ;)

you are supposed to haze the noob, not the guy that's been here a couple of years.

I think she might be signed off for a bit now though, she got a half day from work today.

I don't know any of these people IRL, but welcome to the forum nonetheless. More is almost always better.

I don't know any of these people IRL, but welcome to the forum nonetheless. More is almost always better.

More of a reason to come to a meat!

Or next time fly and I are in Texas we should do a mini-meet.

IBblondie doesn't come back because she forgot about us over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.