Please welcome Black Manta

You'll fit in just fine. So who do you think is the last Cylon? Knyte and I can't agree.

I guess I'll have to look for a BSG thread on here.

I'm not entirely convinced that Tigh and the others are Cylons. Do I have any evidence to back that up? No. It's just a hunch. For the longest time I thought Lee was one. Remember when the Cylon whispered that Adama was a Cylon? I think he was referring to Lee. I'm also leary of Dee as well ever since she convinced the Admiral to go back for the others on New Caprica.

I'm not entirely convinced that Tigh and the others are Cylons. Do I have any evidence to back that up? No. It's just a hunch. For the longest time I thought Lee was one. Remember when the Cylon whispered that Adama was a Cylon? I think he was referring to Lee. I'm also leary of Dee as well ever since she convinced the Admiral to go back for the others on New Caprica.

There is no thread but a bunch of us are fans. Knyte's theory is Starbuck is a cylon, but I think she's bigger then that (more a savior of sorts) and that Laura is the last cylon.

RDM has stated in numerous interviews that the four are indeed most certainly Cylons just "fundamentally different than the Cylons we've seen so far".

Well I wish I knew how the Cylons put Cylons into human society. If Sal is a Cylon he's been one for many years. Did he appear around the age of twenty and join the military? And I guess the Cylons age? But when they die they enter a body of the same age?

Anyway the problem I have with the four is that three of them were major players in resisting the Cylons on New Caprica. It seems like too much of a coincidence. I think they were brainwashed or something.