Please welcome Black Manta

touche

if you were my cell phone and had decided to hide yourself somewhere in my apartment, where would you be?

This is a tough one seeing as i don't own a cell phone. I guess my first thought is, as your cell phone, is "Do I want to be found?" (assuming that as your cell phone I could think). If the said cell phone has the same mannerisms as my wallet, car keys and my four year old daughter then it would "hide" somewhere like the top of my dresser. It would go there (on it's own accord of course) and wait for the three feet of other crap to be piled on top of it so that it could not be found until the area was cleaned (ie never). Of course I would have to turn my ringer off so you couldn't just call me. Man, tough question.

haha another parent. We will crush the childophobes, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of the women!

Back in the 90's I started watching All My Children with my future wife. This was about the time Eva LaRue joined the show. And what was great about her scenes is that in every one she did she was in a bra or bikini top. I mean ....romantic getaway scene sure, but even when preforming surgery-bra or bikini (her character was a brain nuero surgeon or something). How can you not like someone that talented?

Anyway I have a preference for dark complected women. I always have, even in kindergarten. I didn't realize this until much later in life. Not that I would kick Katherine Heigl out of my bed (big Roswell fan).

Plus it's kind of cool to pick someone that isn't so high profile. It gives me a better shot.

Back in the 90's I started watching All My Children with my future wife. This was about the time Eva LaRue joined the show. And what was great about her scenes is that in every one she did she was in a bra or bikini top. I mean ....romantic getaway scene sure, but even when preforming surgery-bra or bikini (her character was a brain nuero surgeon or something). How can you not like someone that talented?

Anyway I have a preference for dark complected women. I always have, even in kindergarten. I didn't realize this until much later in life. Not that I would kick Katherine Heigl out of my bed (big Roswell fan).

Plus it's kind of cool to pick someone that isn't so high profile. It gives me a better shot.

i already like you. you're man enough to enjoy a soap with your wife and talk about it. you get points in my book (now we must get you into DOOL. :fly:)

Love or hate of popular sci-fi.....hmm

BSG is my favorite show. I was dissappointed in the latest Star Wars movies. I generally enjoy Star Trek but I don't consider myself a Trekkie. Loved Roswell. I do read alot of novels. Some of my favorites are Mars and Return to Mars by Ben Bova, Ancint Shores by Jack McDevitt, Nightfall by Asimov. I was reading Orphans of Chaos by John Wright but I put it on my dresser and I haven't been able to find it for days.

But to be honest my sci-finess is generally a spinoff of my comic bookness.