Please welcome Bama DJ

How hard was it for you to hold that position while he took the picture? Musta been tuff
I am not a HE :mad: :lol:

haha....i called her bout midnight and juss got her voice mail. i's looking forward ta partying wit cha

Hey now .. it was HIS (his meaning Mikey) fault I passed out .. not mine :lol: .. I hung with it until right about the time you called. I just couldn't muster the energy to roll over and grab the phone :D. Sorry man, shoulda called about 5.2 minutes earlier and I might have been able to answer :lol:.

so you guys don't keep a post count here, or is it cause i'm a noob i can't see it? who's the mods admins round hurr? i'm an admin on one of the larger boards out there myself. what is considered a banable offence here?

click on a user name and you'll see post count. the mod is w_a_w, i may or may not have blown him and spange off last weekend in atlanta :shifty:, fly is the admin. if it was banable, i probably did it. twice. last friday.

i'd like to listen to the mixx.. hear someone get down on three technics.. would prefer to see it.. it's hard to do..

unless it's not really 3 techs.. it's on a computer.. i believe the look is o_O?

post another way if possible.. i ain't signin in and creating an acct and all that biz..

post another way if possible.. i ain't signin in and creating an acct and all that biz..

don't have to sign up ...

lookiehere.jpg

... I hate that site too though. Took me forever to figure out how to get his stuff :lol:. I didn't wanna sign up either.

i'd like to listen to the mixx.. hear someone get down on three technics.. would prefer to see it.. it's hard to do..

unless it's not really 3 techs.. it's on a computer.. i believe the look is o_O?

src is right, ya don't have to sign up; just enter the 3 digit code and go