Please welcome Altio

Welcome. Do you plan to stick around after you get in touch with said person? If it's April, don't believe a word she says, she say anything for sex, then after you give it to her, BAM, gone.

Welcome. Do you plan to stick around after you get in touch with said person? If it's April, don't believe a word she says, she say anything for sex, then after you give it to her, BAM, gone.

Hey step back girlie, you are ruining my game.

PS Incase you are wondering about the name... I discovered Altio couple three or four years ago while color anodizing some artwork onto a piece of titanium.. Hapened to create an oxide layer of aluminum titanium on the surface of the handle of my hobby knife.... now because I opened my big yapper about how I tracked this place down, I'm sure the manipualtor's will find a way to block me from accessing cached web pages...

PS Incase you are wondering about the name... I discovered Altio couple three or four years ago while color anodizing some artwork onto a piece of titanium.. Hapened to create an oxide layer of aluminum titanium on the surface of the handle of my hobby knife.... now because I opened my big yapper about how I tracked this place down, I'm sure the manipualtor's will find a way to block me from accessing cached web pages...

this is the kind of completely useless info we were looking for...

so welcome to the board... if you ever happen to click into the arcade, keep in mind that mike cheats.

Is this a hobby of yours?

interesting how you came up with your name, altoid

Why is aluminum and titanium called altio?