Please welcome Akasha

Welcome Akasha to Useless.

What kind of beer do you like?

I don't drink beer, cognac for me...straight up

Welcome to the forums Akasha!

Thank you dream

Why, hello, Akasha. Any friend of Big O must be weird enough to enjoy our magnitude of retardation. If we haven't scared you off by now, you may be doomed to dwell here. MWUAahahahahah!

So... what do you prefer, the Chikken or the egg :chikken:

yes I'm weird. can i have chicken AND eggs please? scrambled w/ cheese would be nice.

You live in AL .. how many times have you checked out Vulcan's ass? I did it 3 times today alone. His nekedness is so hawt.

Who is Vulcan and I can't see anyone's ass yet til yall let me. I'll look at anyone's ass who's willing to show it to me. Critique if need be. (I'm not nice btw)

Please explain, in great detail, your thoughts and feelings on the following subjects:

1) Thongs.
2) The BMW M5.
3) Glock semi-auto pistols.

Please explain, in great detail, your thoughts and feelings on the following subjects:

1) Thongs.
2) The BMW M5.
3) Glock semi-auto pistols.

1) Love them, wear them all the time
2) Have no thought or feeling about it
3) I'd love to use one to shoot a few people who shall remain nameless

have you ever posted nude pics online?

i have. wasn't good. :(

i mean, it was totally awesome, if you havn't you should try

No, not online. though someone does have one or two of me

Alabama? I feel your pain.

I sure hope not. It's awful

Welcome! You seem an active poster. I wish I could be lately. :hs:

I've been on a number of boards before. Have been admin on two of them. I've run vb and ipb so I know the ropes pretty well. Let me know if you want some skinning done, I'm a whiz:D

Would you like to pop a bunch of viagara and issue tickets with huge raging mega-boners?

Ummmm it might be hard for me to get a raging mega-boners since I'm a female. But I'd be happy to watch you and take video.

[im]http://requiem.net.au/imageDump/Star_Trek.jpg[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
Akasha meaning pure spirit, is the fifth element.It is the subtle spiritual essence that pervades all space. It is not ether itself, but is an ether-like substance of a spiritual rather than material nature. Essentially, Akasha is to ether what spirit is to physical matter. In ancient writings, such as the Puranas, Akasha is said to operate through sound or vibration. Thus it is identified with the element of Air, and in a spiritual sense with the "breath of god" concept in ancient Hebraic texts. Where we read in the book of Genesis that the "spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters," we can see Akasha in action through motion. In occultism, Akasha is considered to be an indispensable element of each magickal act.