Make:KAWASAKI
Model: NINJA 500R
Year: 2005
Cubic Inch/Centimeter: 500

MSRP(in 2005): $ 4,899
Retail $ 3,951

Average Trade-In $ 2,964

do ya'll still think 3k is good?

I think it's high, I would ask 500 and give Knyte fisrt dibs. Then he'd get off my back about getting a bike.

Arrrrr Matie I wish I could start new topics. I want to find out peoples favorite things to do when they have insomnia. I usually just play fetch and tug of war with my dog but she is not here :( I guess I could play with myself…naa not in the mood hummm what shall I do?

Arrrrr Matie I wish I could start new topics. I want to find out peoples favorite things to do when they have insomnia. I usually just play fetch and tug of war with my dog but she is not here :( I guess I could play with myself…naa not in the mood hummm what shall I do?

:tard: :fly:

wrong forum if you are looking for weird sleep patterns

Well, at least I was beaten my mikey :drool:

And for insomnia, I just toss and turn. I have been told it is better to just lay there if you can't sleep rather than getting up and doing something. That way if you do just nod off for a quick minute, it is better than not getting any time with your eyes closed at all.

Anyone know any good Blu-ray movies. i got statgate last week because it was one of my favorite movies and it looked awful. i sold it back and only got $5 for it. what a waste. i want to see 1080p's full potential.

In my experience live-action movies gain almost nothing from HD at this point. Games are where you see a real difference.

yay i am a real member now. it feels almost as good as...sex well oral sex no wait maybe jsut over the clothes stuff well may not, maybe as good as a nice big hug or may be just a handshake.

Really it feels great thanks guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.