FYI Please Welcome a New Member - G-Force

OMG YOU DID IT, SCOTT!!!

Tonight I buy you a beer!!!

Now if only I can figure out how it advances to the next person talking. I'm having to go to the first page and then to the last page and scroll up to find where I left off. I'm sure there is an easier way.

Now if only I can figure out how it advances to the next person talking. I'm having to go to the first page and then to the last page and scroll up to find where I left off. I'm sure there is an easier way.

Hit F5 on the page. That is a quick way. Then you only have to scroll down a bit.

Also, what kinds of beer do you like? My fiance's lust of the beverage has imparted my tastebuds with quite a wide variety of tastes I have sampled from his collections.

From the main page... click on the button I circled below. It will take you to the next post you have not read yet...

scott2.png

dbzeag...you're my new best friend. Wait a minute. You're now the one who wants to rape me are you?

No, I would never do such a thing :shifty:

Have no fear. I am a time zone away, never to meet up. Besides that I am terribly shy. Zac scares me. And if I wanted to rape someone, I would just make my fiance bottom.

Jesus christ Ape, this is gonna becomes a 'Newbie how too thread with pictures and spongebob ass' isn't it?

"What spongebob ass"

Requirement satisfied