FYI Please Welcome a New Member - G-Force

Oh fuck...it wasn't lamens enough for me. I'll reread it a few times and figure it out.

Look for a "Reply with Quote":

scott.png

There... I numbered the steps for you.

Yay! You posted!

Okay lesson one: When you see a response from someone you want to respond to, click the "Reply with Quote" button under their response. Then type whatever after the [ /quote] and click "Post Quick Reply"

Okay is that lamens enough? :omy:

I like to LAY my mens, too :drool:

How is today any different from any other day?

Usually I am not :(

And why are we talking about my sex life in a introduction thread?

Sorry about that, G-Force. Please tell me you didnt' pick your handle (name on the forums) based off of a video card.

Sorry about that, G-Force. Please tell me you didnt' pick your handle (name on the forums) based off of a video card.

Being as how he's not very computer literate, I'm saying it's either 1) the 1980's anime also called Battle Of The Planets, or 2) the recent horrible movie regarding gerbils with super powers.

Usually I am not :(

And why are we talking about my sex life in a introduction thread?

He won't know what a video card is... his screen name is this:

gforce.jpg

edit: Duke's got the right idea. :lol:

No. It wasn't picked from a video card (not sure what that is anyway) I got it from the cartoon (pictured above and I have three of their t-shirts) and because my last name is green and because it happens to be one of my favorite beverages.

No. It wasn't picked from a video card (not sure what that is anyway) I got it from the cartoon (pictured above and I have three of their t-shirts) and because my last name is green and because it happens to be one of my favorite beverages.

Green is a beverage? :confused: G Force is a beverage?