WTF Please tell me this is from The Onion: Hugging banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, she wasn't the one who had to flash her vag at strangers in a desperate attempt to get her daddy to notice her. Who is it with issues again?

If your daughter flashed her vag at someone, that could be construed as assault.

That's the difference.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I remember when I was getting fuel once and my skirt was this flimsy thing. The wind blew it up and there was my ass and vadge flappin in the wind. Good thing everything was tidy and special, or else THAT would've been embarrassing!
A sloppy vadge is no laughing matter!

Last edited:
I remember when I was getting fuel once and my skirt was this flimsy thing. The wind blew it up and there was my ass and vadge flappin in the wind. Good thing everything was tidy and special, or else THAT would've been embarrassing!
A sloppy vadge is no laughing matter!

Earlier this morning, wasn't it.

AAh, we're back to the dupe nonsense. You do realise that everyone here has realised I'm not a dupe and that yet again you're making yourselves look really foolish. BTW, which one of you pair was it that mouths off in public then PMs to apologise and say you're just being a brat? Tweedledee or Tweedledum?

Ask Ape if I sounded like a dupe when I called.

Last edited:
AAh, we're back to the dupe nonsense. You do realise that everyone here has realised I'm not a dupe and that yet again you're making yourselves look really foolish. BTW, which one of you pair was it that mouths off in public then PMs to apologise and say you're just being a brat? Tweedledee or Tweedledum?

You were a cheery man!!! :)

abandonthread211149.gif

Youre the dupiest dupe that ever duped while duping

edit - no idea what that means, it just seemed silly so I went with it

lol. you need to understand kiki, otherwise comments like that's are just met with laughter..

Alright Curriz, this does not mean sheat! I could have Liam call and say he's his dad to get some dipomatic discounts n shit, but that still doesn't make him the DAD.

Also, if it was your father, he might want to know what shens ur up to in here with your impersonationz!

Alright Curriz, this does not mean sheat! I could have Liam call and say he's his dad to get some dipomatic discounts n shit, but that still doesn't make him the DAD.

Also, if it was your father, he might want to know what shens ur up to in here with your impersonationz!

Again in English?

Clearly I'm not the only one with daddy issues.
Only diff is that my dad didn't tickle my clit while we watched Beauty N The Beast

You really are a foul mouthed piece of shit aren't you. Either you don't realise I actually am Carys' Dad or you think it appropriate to say such things. There are lines which decent people don't cross. Fuck you.

This is the sort of cunt you like in here is it Fly?

You really are a foul mouthed piece of shit aren't you. Either you don't realise I actually am Carys' Dad or you think it appropriate to say such things. There are lines which decent people don't cross. Fuck you.

You talked about your daughter's busy minge!

That's not appropriate, sir!

we'll be seeing ya

It really was him on the phone; she was in my car when he called. No shensdsss.

Status
Not open for further replies.