please somebody shoot me i'm dying

Sarcasmo said:
She's respond, but she's unconscious on the floor.

weeell, on the couch. spange came home and i crashed. :(
the steroid the doc prescribed worked amazingly. my ear had almost swollen shut at that point. i got the steroid going, got some drops in, and the pain is a dull pain now. i'm a different person.

fly, yes, i did take some advice to heart, but i couldn't try anything till the kids went home, and at that point, i passed out. i think tomorrow i will be trying out some of what i've learned. :heart:

Thorn Bird said:
the steroid the doc prescribed worked amazingly. my ear had almost swollen shut at that point. i got the steroid going, got some drops in, and the pain is a dull pain now. i'm a different person.

fly, yes, i did take some advice to heart, but i couldn't try anything till the kids went home, and at that point, i passed out. i think tomorrow i will be trying out some of what i've learned. :heart:

I am glad you are feeling better. :heart:

Thorn Bird said:

YEAAA!!!! Thank goodness for drugs! :happy: :heart:

Thorn Bird said:

HEHE, when your name shows up on a thread the first thing it says is "ball breaking champion!" :fly: :fly: :fly:

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. It's so hard to be responsible for kids when you are sick and just want to curl up in a corner and shut out the world. If I was closer, I'd come steal Spangelet from you. :heart:

kiwi said:
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. It's so hard to be responsible for kids when you are sick and just want to curl up in a corner and shut out the world. If I was closer, I'd come steal Spangelet from you. :heart:

thanks...and i sure would've let you. that's the hardest part, you're right. it's soooo hard to have to put on a front and be nice to kids when all you want to do is bite their heads off so they can't talk or make noise. and then bite their legs off so they can't move.

Thorn Bird said:
thanks...and i sure would've let you. that's the hardest part, you're right. it's soooo hard to have to put on a front and be nice to kids when all you want to do is bite their heads off so they can't talk or make noise. and then bite their legs off so they can't move.
Duct tape works pretty well for those, and is less permanent++

Unless you're hungry

thrawn said:
i dont want my hearing checked anymore. it was cool when i was younger and had ear infections six times a year and could pound on a wall because i was in that much pain. but now that i have matured, i dont want to hear when you women are yelling at me and even if i do hear you, you can assume that i am ignoring you as a result of my bad hearing.

hahahhahahahhahhahahahahahaha...

eileenbunny said:
I got a horrible ear infection a while ago, and after several unsatisfactory doctor visits, an ENT gave me antibiotic ear drops and a steroid (prednisone) to help reduce the swelling and pressure. I felt better the next day. I understand your pain, it was unbearable for me. I can't imagine trying to take care of kids or do anything else while I was going through that. You have my sympathies. Go to an ENT if things don't improve today.
You seem to get sick a hell of a lot.