Please sign up at Forum Mapper v.Frapper

theacoustician said:
Isn't that a reason to move though?

I'm sure for most it would, but we enjoy being able to spend time with our families. It's also nice to have Haylee close enough to all her grandparents that she gets to see them regularly.

kiwi said:
I'm sure for most it would, but we enjoy being able to spend time with our families. It's also nice to have Haylee close enough to all her grandparents that she gets to see them regularly.

In my experience you end up going where you can make your living, family or no.

itburnswhenipee said:
In my experience you end up going where you can make your living, family or no.

Yes, you are correct. If Knyte's job calls for it, we would move, but since how we could be making near 60k (maybe not a lot to all of you, but I'm only 23 and our house only cost 110k). That is plenty to be comfortable right now. Also Knyte seems to be working out getting a 5-10k raise every couple of years, so as long as that trend continues, I don't think we'll look at moving.

Drool-Boy said:
I always thought mormons were afeared of new-fangled gadgets and such.
Not really. The LDS broadcast center is one of the biggest in the world and the translation service is the largest in the world. Its weird to flip through their transponders and see the same program in 80 languages.

kiwi said:
Yes, you are correct. If Knyte's job calls for it, we would move, but since how we could be making near 60k (maybe not a lot to all of you, but I'm only 23 and our house only cost 110k). That is plenty to be comfortable right now. Also Knyte seems to be working out getting a 5-10k raise every couple of years, so as long as that trend continues, I don't think we'll look at moving.

that's 3x what I make

theacoustician said:
Not really. The LDS broadcast center is one of the biggest in the world and the translation service is the largest in the world. Its weird to flip through their transponders and see the same program in 80 languages.

Looking for a new religion, are we?

I've found that in pretty much every religion, I'm already going to hell... so I gave up on religion. :cool:

batsdontswim said:
I've found that in pretty much every religion, I'm already going to hell... so I gave up on religion. :cool:

As I always say, "If you're going to miss getting into Heaven, why miss it by inches?"