Ontopic Please proof-read this:

Dunno how considering I'm so dumb.

Lawlz.

My last Lit essay blew hardcore actually. So cannot do a good 2000 words on family figures in two whole novels, you need at least 10,000 to get into it. :mad:

Omg, really? Essays were golden for me. With ADHD + late nights, my mind flows like my period on the first day :fly:

There are some comma errors that haven't been addressed yet, but I can't work on it in this medium. I tried, but I just couldn't make it happen. If you e-mail it to me as a .doc or .docx, I can see if I can help you out.

Dunno how considering I'm so dumb.

Lawlz.

My last Lit essay blew hardcore actually. So cannot do a good 2000 words on family figures in two whole novels, you need at least 10,000 to get into it. :mad:

Word limits/minimums are often ridiculous, anyway. Some people can explain it succinctly in fewer words and be just as accurate. Some people want to be thorough and need to use more words, and I think it's ludicrous to penalize them for it.

(Expand on this. How is choosing to love someone who has wronged you a selfish attempt to get one's way? The sentence needs supporting, clarifying statements. And what does "when no one else in her family did" mean? You've never referenced this before, so it comes to the reader out of the blue and doesn't make sense in the context. You are assuming they have knowledge of something you read. Add additional clarifying examples for this statement.)
Loving a killer isn't a selfish act, but pretending to do so in order to get your way is.
I removed the rest of that bit