Please - Movie Help

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I need help...

My boss and some friends are going as the Alpha's from Revenge of the Nerds for halloween. Thing is we dont have the movie anymore so they were gonna go rent it but I figured someone on here had it. If so can you do a screen cap of them at the Greek Olympics part from the movie? Somthing to show the whole outfit?

For more thread content if you cant help - Name the last old movie you watched?

Basically I guess I was just asking if someone who has the movie could pop it in really quick and do a screenshot of the Olympic part. I have searched high and low on the internet without luck, otherwise I wouldnt be asking

Basically I guess I was just asking if someone who has the movie could pop it in really quick and do a screenshot of the Olympic part. I have searched high and low on the internet without luck, otherwise I wouldnt be asking

That is asking a lot, do you know how much time that requires?

Wow I figured this would be quite easy, lol but I imagine many of you are at work, tear...

If anyone gets around to it, I will give you one free bj...

from fly of course

262452e7ced33dbe.jpg

Link to the drinking game. http://www.lazydork.com/movies/revenge.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I had the RotN set. They could go dressed in those super :cool: yellow jump suits thar. People , however, might confuse them for Divo. What a shame:p

Oh, and I've been slowly watching Apocalypse Now. I watch it in bits and pieces simply bc I don't want ma brain ta ooze outta ma ears. :drool: