please help me!

Feeling any better or still walking around like a hunchback?

:fly: i'm still a hunchback. i at least can look straight now. i must look funny because all the carpool moms are looking at me funny and offering to make the cupcakes that are due in tomorrow. :eek: i hope that one dad in the loafers, jeans and blazer doesn't see me. that'll mess up all those fantasies i have every day while listening to B-I-N-G-O and If You're Happy And You Know It.
I hope you're feeling better...

You should be using ice, not heat. Heat inflames the muscles and makes it worse. Try an ice pack for 10-20 minutes at a time and see if that helps

:heart:

the doc told me to use the heating pad and honestly, that's the only thing that has helped. The heat loosens up the muscles and allows me to stretch them up a bit. :heart:

A massage and simple/careful stretches can help relieve the pain temporarily.

I think Ape is on the money - also, the best way to deal with neck issues is to prevent them from occurring again. See a chiro and get a good workout routine to strengthen neck muscles. Doesn't hurt to also work your back muscles too. Good exercise also reduces stress levels, which could have played a part in waking up sore