Tampa Please clean your fingernails

\m/

A fragrant deposit of ass root beer
Sep 27, 2012
Marklar
₥3,959
Just an FYI: If you work in an office, have dirty fingernails, and are not a mechanic I automatically assume you were digging in your ass the night before and don't know how to bathe yourself. I will also assume you stink and are maybe even a little crazy.

This goes for men AND women. In fact, it's worse if you're a woman imo (and the reason I made this post).

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Just an FYI: If you work in an office, have dirty fingernails, and are not a mechanic I automatically assume you were digging in your ass the night before and don't know how to bathe yourself. I will also assume you stink and are maybe even a little crazy.

This goes for men AND women. In fact, it's worse if you're a woman imo (and the reason I made this post).
Get fucked.

Your whole first post was about mining butt nuggets. You can't move those goalposts.
It's more about cleaning up after yourself than it is about how you made a mess in the first place.

(i used to wear a ski glove to bed)

Don't tell me what to do, buddy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Jehannum