\m/

A fragrant deposit of ass root beer
Sep 27, 2012
inside your mom's gooch
Marklar
₥3,842.86
Marklar
M3,843
Just an FYI: If you work in an office, have dirty fingernails, and are not a mechanic I automatically assume you were digging in your ass the night before and don't know how to bathe yourself. I will also assume you stink and are maybe even a little crazy.

This goes for men AND women. In fact, it's worse if you're a woman imo (and the reason I made this post).

• Gravy
Reactions: Maureen

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
₥84,231.16
Marklar
M84,231
Just an FYI: If you work in an office, have dirty fingernails, and are not a mechanic I automatically assume you were digging in your ass the night before and don't know how to bathe yourself. I will also assume you stink and are maybe even a little crazy.

This goes for men AND women. In fact, it's worse if you're a woman imo (and the reason I made this post).
Get fucked.

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
₥89,643.86
Marklar
M89,644

Don't tell me what to do, buddy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Jehannum