played paintball today

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
never played before, was a blast!...played with 10 friends for 4 hours in an outdoor setup that had a bunch of bunkers, a creek running through the middle with foot bridges and tons of woods...2 chicks came along and they both did pretty well too

bought a c02 rifle and used 800 rounds! :lol:
we all used that much if not more
I got hit in the trigger hand twice and surprisingly that didn't really hurt...got shot in the ass 3 times in 1 sec by a guy who had a machine gun which smarted for a few minutes...got shot in the stomach from about 5 ft away and that's the only wound I took home...have a 1/2 dollar sized red mark...think I had 3-4 kills...sometimes hard to tell who got who when 10 (played 5v5) people are shelling the crap out of each other

anyone here play or have played? any atlanta people interested let me know...playing again next sunday...it's free to play as this setup is in a huge stand of woods behind a subdivision and permission was given by the neighborhood assoc to play there...just need a gun and some clothes to dirty up

I always thought it would be a cool thing to do, but the cost of equipment, rounds, and CO2 seemed a bit much. Nice that you found a place to play for free.

theacoustician said:
I always thought it would be a cool thing to do, but the cost of equipment, rounds, and CO2 seemed a bit much. Nice that you found a place to play for free.

payed $75 for a decent semi auto rifle that comes with 9oz tank and face mask...paid $27 for a 20oz tank to replace the 9oz with...it's $7 for refill on the 20oz...I bought cheap paint balls for $1.50 per 200 but apparently you get what you pay for as they didn't fly very straight for long...think you get 2000 quality ones for like $40

not too bad an initial investment and the costs for supplies are fairly minimal after that...and it's shitloads of fun and it's outdoors!

I've always wanted to buy a missile sile and turn the massive underground complex into a kick ass paintball facility. Or a whorehouse. I'm torn.