play some BF2...now!

anyone got an IP? just tested/tweaked and I'm at pretty much high settings across the board now and it looks awesome! :drool:

anyone know if you can turn on an fps monitor or anything like that? I'd like to know what kinda performance I'm getting to tweak things

why_ask_why said:
anyone know if you can turn on an fps monitor or anything like that? I'd like to know what kinda performance I'm getting to tweak things

in console:
renderer.drawFps [0,1] - Displays the current and average frames per second (FPS) in the top left corner.

I hate each and every one of you that gets to play right now. Maybe for the wife's birthday tomorrow I could buy her a copy...

smileynev said:
I hate each and every one of you that gets to play right now. Maybe for the wife's birthday tomorrow I could buy her a copy...

KNYTE tried to talk me into letting him take the day off, but I made him go to work, so he has to wait too.

kiwi said:
KNYTE tried to talk me into letting him take the day off, but I made him go to work, so he has to wait too.

Now you need to come up with some fun family time project or activity to do right when he comes home.

fly said:
I have school tonite. I wonder if I didnt go...

My sister is in town so I will be spending the evening with her and my family. Which is nice, but I can't blow shit up. And own KNYTE.

smileynev said:
Now you need to come up with some fun family time project or activity to do right when he comes home.

Actually it's all making sense now why he doesn't want to go to a barbecue with some friends tonight (good thing I don't really want to go either).

kiwi said:
Actually it's all making sense now why he doesn't want to go to a barbecue with some friends tonight (good thing I don't really want to go either).

Tell him he needs to spend time with his daughter, she misses him.

kiwi said:
Actually I do have somewhere else I'm going for a couple hours, so he will get her during that.

oh yes, stay out extra late.