Thread Plastic Surgery

christ! & people are worried that wimmens are too body conscious these days.

happy birthday, here's your treadmill.

merry christmas, here's a bran muffin and NO EGG NOG FOR YOU.

Happy Valentines Day! Chocolates? no. Beautiful Black Magic Roses. let the thorns remind you to keep your ass in gear. Of course we're still going out for dinner. You get the 1/2 portion from now on.

christ! & people are worried that wimmens are too body conscious these days.

happy birthday, here's your treadmill.

merry christmas, here's a bran muffin and NO EGG NOG FOR YOU.

Happy Valentines Day! Chocolates? no. Beautiful Black Magic Roses. let the thorns remind you to keep your ass in gear. Of course we're still going out for dinner. You get the 1/2 portion from now on.

Women should be body conscious. And men. And kids.

master of the obvious studies that garner millions are a farce to support some skull & bones progeny who didn't make it into the club

WHY WAS I OVERLOOKED!

damned jew fro :mad:

master of the obvious studies that garner millions are a farce to support some skull & bones progeny who didn't make it into the club

WHY WAS I OVERLOOKED!

damned jew fro :mad:

i just want to take a moment, and say that I'm really happy you finally came out of the jew closet. :heart:

:lol:
jews rule hollywood, not the US govt ;) if they do, which has been widely hypothesized as I'm sure your know, it's in a far less overt manner.
I'm not confirmed either, though. my dad was adopted and that's where I suspect the roots to "my people". my mom's family can be traced back to an irish immigrant shipwreck on long island in 1848. dad's side, no idea. I've been thinking about finding out for better or worse.

Women should be body conscious. And men. And kids.
right, but I mean to the point where the 'studies' make all these wild claims that zomg the media is portraying unrealisic expectations so the 'counter media' (ie: the dove campaign) puts fatties on TV claiming they're more normal. Just because the current 'average' female is 22% heavier than in the '60's (btw, that's 27 pounds. load up a book bag & toss it on your back) doesn't make 122 lbs unrealistic.

excuse me ma'am, put down that box of dunkin' munchkins. NO 'bite size' doesn't mean less fucking fat.:D