Thread Plastic Surgery

I hate plastic surgery on women's faces. It takes away the individuality that makes a person attractive and makes them plastic gross. I especially hate the thinning out the bridge of the nose ala MJ and injecting shit into the lips.

I had a deviated septum fixed because my doc suggested it while I was getting my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 28. The nose recovery was horrible. It hurt a million times worse than the tonsils.

Last edited:
omg this is my kind of thread.

ok so i met with a plastic surgeon 2 weeks ago cuz i wanna nip and tuck my penis. (Hardy Har-Har)
no for real i wanna get some work done.
i wanna get some lipo, only cuz ive gotten a little lazy
i also want moar botox and the minute my tits start to sag... im getting them done.

I want some big beautiful lips like these:

motherofgod373.jpg

My wife watches Bridalplasty. It pretty much combines everything I hate into a show. It's horrible shallow bitches competing for plastic surgery and wedding shit.

She loves that type of shit and I love shows like the IT crowd. No wonder we have problems.

My wife watches Bridalplasty. It pretty much combines everything I hate into a show. It's horrible shallow bitches competing for plastic surgery and wedding shit.

She loves that type of shit and I love shows like the IT crowd. No wonder we have problems.

I love that show. The latest series on Netflix was only like 5 or 6 episodes though. :\

We watch that show. One night our oldest snuck back out of bed and was watching it for a few minutes before we realized she was there. After that she decided she was never getting married. I didn't put any connections together until one day I just asked her why (she was going on and on about never getting married everyday, was clearly upset about it). Her response, "I don't want them to have to cut me before I can get married!"

So, don't let your 6 year old daughters watch the show.

I've thought about getting a port wine stain lasered off my shoulder but have never cared enough to follow through

I watched 5 min of Bridalplasty and nearly gagged. I'd rather watch The Soup where they make fun of those washed-up whores ;)

When I was young I always asked my mom why I didn't have a chin. An annoyance, but not sure I would ever get an implant there and risk looking like Jay Leno.

Also, just had elective plastic surgery last Friday, although I don't feel like a Breast Reduction qualifies as plastic surgery as I didn't put anything artificial in my body. That fat needed to go ASAP!