Plans for election (fraud) day!

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
I have every intention of sleeping in, spending a few leisurely hours studying the issues on my local ballot, and then sweeping into my local polling place after a light lunch. I think I'll have sushi at the restaurant across the street from my condo... and maybe wash it down with three or four Singapore Slings.

What about the rest of you bums?

I did early voting last week so they could go ahead and discard my vote right away. As for tomorrow I shall trudge into work as usual, but this week I have the pleasure of doing not only my own work, but a coworkers work as well, as hes on vacation this week and the wheels of progress keep on a churnin'.
Bah.

State holiday?!?! *pouts* I'll be getting up even earlier than usual because some geniuis decided to have a meeting at 9am. Morning people really cheese me off.

theac and I have been reviewing all the canidates and referendums tonight. I can't wait to cast mah ballot! :happy:

Waking up at 11, going to class till 2, then laundry most of the evening while reading and watching the election results roll in.