Plans change...

ChikkenNoodul said:
HAHA I'M NOT ADDICTED I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT

That's what I said about sodomizing Snuggle bears 5 years ago

snuggle2.jpg

I fapped.

KNYTE said:
I am intrigued by this credit card/check process that up until now I did not know existed.

they come in the mail as real checks. when you cash/deposit them, you are enrolling yourself into a free 30-day trial. that starts when you get your welcome packet in the mail. the day i get that welcome packet in the mail is the day i find the cancellation number in there. i cancel, record the cancellation number, ask for a letter of confirmation, and i'm done. i've not had a problem yet.
AND...even if you go over the 30-day trial and they charge your credit card, most times the fine print says that if you call to cancel, they will refund the amount for current month. so if you go beyond the 30 days, you can always get a refund for the amount you were charged.

i've gotten free gas cards, free money, free gift cards, free magazines, etc...this way. i just sent in one for a free $20 home depot card. :fly:

something else that's free are the scholastic trials. sign up, review some book for 7 days, and for trying the book/club you get free (insert here.) i've gotten bibs, bowls, spoons, books, bags, clocks. the catch here is that they don't make it "easy" to figure out how to send the trial book back. all you do is call the number and ask for a shipping label. they extend your trial period, send you a postage label, you put it on the box and send it in. doesn't cost a dime. it only costs you a few minutes of your time on the phone.
i just did this, and it wasn't even worth their money to send me a label to send the book back. they just let me keep the trial book for free in addition to the seven free books i got for trying the club. :D

(i get anything free i can, even if i don't like/want/need it. i can give it to friends or sell stuff at a garage/consignment sale. :D )

Wow ThornBird. You've taken the genre of coupon cutting to such an extreme I can't believe it. Uptight old dutch women would be proud.

djduquet said:
Wow ThornBird. You've taken the genre of coupon cutting to such an extreme I can't believe it. Uptight old dutch women would be proud.

i take that as a compliment, kind sir. :D it's my job...spange brings home the money, i save it. why not do as much as i can -- i've always been the best i can be at any job i've had. i'm not stopping now.

don't even get me started on coupons. :D

InnerMuse said:
Actually, yes... Is it that obvious? :cool:
Dude, I want to move back to Florida, listen to Jimmy Buffett, see some family, and smoke some green on the screened-in porch watching the canal.

InnerMuse said:
Ya know, I've always wanted to try snorkeling. I'll have to look into it on a local level or a little further south. Any Tampa/St. Pete locals have suggestions? It would be a mini wannabe Cancun expedition.

snorkeling in belize kicks cancuns ass anyday, but it's still fun. not a local sorry, i just live at shawn's and amy's on occasion :lol:

Don't snorkel in the keys. Done it twice and both times it was a big let down.

I've been snorkling in the Bahamas, the Myan Riveria, and off the coast of St Marco. It's soo much fun. Cept when you get stung by ravenous jelly fish.

I also enjoy muff diving as well.

djduquet said:
Don't snorkel in the keys. Done it twice and both times it was a big let down.
You must not've gone to the marine preserve, the sea-life was some of the greatest variety I've seen

I still haven't seen a moray as big as the one I saw there, and just a couple months ago saw the first good sized turtle close up (underwater) since I've been there

thrawn said:
snorkeling in belize kicks cancuns ass anyday, but it's still fun. not a local sorry, i just live at shawn's and amy's on occasion :lol:
Not been to Belize, but it's on our list :cool:

Since the wall is reasonable swimming distance from shore I imagine most of the stuff can be seen while snorkeling :)

Don't snorkel much at all anymore though, not when I can dive :fly:

bast_imret said:
I've been snorkling in the Bahamas, the Myan Riveria, and off the coast of St Marco. It's soo much fun. Cept when you get stung by ravenous jelly fish.

I also enjoy muff diving as well.

I should hope so. Your lovely wife loves her some service.
Coincidentally, I haven't seen JJ on much. I can only assume you've been keeping her... *ahem!*... busy.:hi2u: