Ontopic Planning a UF Meet in Vegas (early Dec)

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
So @fly and I were talking offline and we both agree it's time for another UF meet and we both agree Vegas is the place. We are targeting maybe early December to give everyone plenty of time to plan and not have excuses. I'm assuming there will be alot of open couches and extra bed space for the cheap bastards who don't want to get their own room. For those who do rooms in Vegas are typically very cheap compared to other cities. Plus I'm sure a few of us have some expiring airline miles that we might be open to using for some folks. If this happens I plan on getting a large suite so I can split the cost with some folks. Any takers? I'm open to any ideas at this point of the planning phase.

Last edited by a moderator:
WlZL6ni.jpg

We might be down. Gf's parents do a timeshare thing with resorts all over the country so we'd have a free pimpin' place.

So @fly and I were talking offline and we both agree it's time for another UF meet and we both agree Vegas is the place. We are targeting maybe early December to give everyone plenty of time to plan and not have excuses. I'm assuming there will be alot of open couches and extra bed space for the cheap bastards who don't want to get their own room. For those who do rooms in Vegas are typically very cheap compared to other cities. Plus I'm sure a few of us have some expiring airline miles that we might be open to using for some folks. If this happens I plan on getting a large suite so I can split the cost with some folks. Any takers? I'm open to any ideas at this point of the planning phase.

I'm not cheap, you son of a bitch, I make a 1/4 of what you do.

And, sure I'd love to go!

Last edited by a moderator: