Ontopic Planning a UF Meet in Vegas (early Dec)

This was exactly my experience with them. Like they were above their fans and had no regard for the people that were paying their bills. Kind of like the Ramones. It wasn't like they played spectacularly either. It's about the time I lost all respect for RHCP. I felt like I payed a lot of money to hear something I could hear at home, only I wasn't as comfortable as I would have been at home. When I go to a concert I want to be entertained, not just played at.
I didn't lose respect for them. They went through a huge battle with drugs right about that time. I can understand they may not have been themselves at that point.

I didn't lose respect for them. They went through a huge battle with drugs right about that time. I can understand they may not have been themselves at that point.

Wow, I'm replying to this really late. I don't think drugs is an excuse. Lots of artists use drugs and still appreciate their fans. I mean, without the fans they can't buy the drugs. The Grateful Dead come to mind. Being douchey to your fans is a huge mistake regardless of your circumstances.

Wow, I'm replying to this really late. I don't think drugs is an excuse. Lots of artists use drugs and still appreciate their fans. I mean, without the fans they can't buy the drugs. The Grateful Dead come to mind. Being douchey to your fans is a huge mistake regardless of your circumstances.
Eeeerrrghgghhgjhhhh now he's gonna get a notification !

Thanks for waking the snoring dragon !!!