Ontopic Planning a UF Meet in Vegas (early Dec)

Remember that video we made in your car :fly:

mFboQgf.gif

So we are getting to the 6 month out mark and I think we need to lock in a specific date so we can start doing the hotel and flights. Any thoughts? Everyone seemed to like the first week in December.

I'll just use the new handy dandy multiperson PM function and do a conversation with the folks who said they were interested. That way we can keep the details secret...lol

second or third week of December would work better for me but I can adjust fire as needed

it all depends on me being back in CONUS at the end of november anyways, I'll either be home and make it or still be out here and not make it.

also, if we go with a hilton property I can get us upgrades. I doubt it'll be on the list of choices but in the event it's on the list keep that in mind

I just created the private conversation thread with everyone who was interested and sent me a note. If there are any other folks please shoot me a PM and I'll get you added.

I said I was interested but finding out the date is most important as I can't see if I have those days off or if they are available to be taken off until i know the date...

I saw RHCP during their Blood Sugar Sex Magik days & they were amazement.
When Gregg went to see them he said they played their set without speaking to the crowed and then dropped the instruments as soon as the last song ended, then walked off stage. When I saw them they hardly interacted with the crowd. Beasties boys and Robbie Williams were the most crowd friendly shows I saw.

When Gregg went to see them he said they played their set without speaking to the crowed and then dropped the instruments as soon as the last song ended, then walked off stage. When I saw them they hardly interacted with the crowd. Beasties boys and Robbie Williams were the most crowd friendly shows I saw.
Yea, I've heard that happening.

I've seen RHCP twice, but it was back during the BSSM days. No idea what they are like now but back in the day, pure fucking awesome.

This was exactly my experience with them. Like they were above their fans and had no regard for the people that were paying their bills. Kind of like the Ramones. It wasn't like they played spectacularly either. It's about the time I lost all respect for RHCP. I felt like I payed a lot of money to hear something I could hear at home, only I wasn't as comfortable as I would have been at home. When I go to a concert I want to be entertained, not just played at.