Halp Pizza dilemma

Technically if you own a video player you need to have a license because it has 'tv compatable connections' or some shit. They can kiss my ass. The TV man came round not long ago and was satisfied that I had no TV, didn't ask about computers so they don't care.

Technically if you own a video player you need to have a license because it has 'tv compatable connections' or some shit. They can kiss my ass. The TV man came round not long ago and was satisfied that I had no TV, didn't ask about computers so they don't care.

I WANT MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROLunless it negatively effects me.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Seriously? Some guy comes to your house and inspects for a TV? God bless the USA where no govt. official ever gets to come in without a warrant.
o_O Seriously if you believe no one from the government can come in without a warrant I have a bridge to sell you.

So now you've built a pond too? Will you do my landscaping? Luis is busy and Kiki hates me now and I don't know any other mexicans so I'm gonna have to go with a white guy anyway.

I've always had ponds, I live right next to a huge lake. The water table is pretty high.

psh, pay a monthly fee for tv? FUCKING PREPOSTEROUS!

so anyways, i'm renting my dvr's for $5/month a piece and i'm pretty happy with cable package for $120/mo, but it seems steep, anyone have direct tv?

psh, pay a monthly fee for tv? FUCKING PREPOSTEROUS!

so anyways, i'm renting my dvr's for $5/month a piece and i'm pretty happy with cable package for $120/mo, but it seems steep, anyone have direct tv?
I have direct TV, just cancelled it actually, like yesterday. All I watched was showtime, hbo, cinemax, and starz. Sometimes FX when Archer was on.

If you don't watch sports, there's not much point in subscribing to anything. I had like ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN3, Yankees Channel, Lacrosse Channel, Hockey Night in Canada. So I guess it's good for that. They have a crapload of shopping channels in the basic package you cant get rid of though.

Also it rains/snows 340 days of the year here, it would go out weekly. Sometimes you lose like half the channels, sometimes you lose all of them, sometimes it would get weird interference. Then again, my cable usually goes out once a year when someone takes out a telephone pole on my road...

Last edited:
we actually have it at the lake for like $25/month with all the sports channels and movie channels.

...split like 6 ways or something, actual account holder is in st louis. if you have your own dish you can get as many receivers as you want and stick them anywhere in the US.