Pistol Upgrade: Sig P229 or Glock 22?

Ghost isn't so much against the Glock part of it, but moreso the 22. the 22, in .40 cal is what he referrs to as "The Devil's caliber."

I disagree and like the 22, but whatever...

It's a great reliable piece.

Satan owns a .40 and drinks a forty, and he's forty in religion years.

Kind of a boring story, really.

yea, but it's an explosion powered apple. to really own their soul you gotta kill them by shoving a frozen banana up their ass and videotaping them bleed out rectally. then when you post it on youtube you gotta dub in the macarana or some other cliche 90s fad over the scene while the guy's convulsing.

yea, but it's an explosion powered apple. to really own their soul you gotta kill them by shoving a frozen banana up their ass and videotaping them bleed out rectally. then when you post it on youtube you gotta dub in the macarana or some other cliche 90s fad over the scene while the guy's convulsing.

Imagine the autopsy report!

Cause of death: Apple.

iirc, I think its just the cost of ammo, which (I think) is now near the same as 9mm.

edit: Or it could be a religious thing. DAMN DEVILS MESSIN UP MAI CALUBURZ... :iono:
There's a whole slew of potential reasons for not liking it, that I've heard over the years.

Just hang out at Glocktalk for a while, I'm sure nothing's changed in 10 years.

Except for the inexpensive regular capacity mags now, at least for folks in free states.