Pistol Upgrade: Sig P229 or Glock 22?

I have a SigPro 2340 set up to fire .40 and I absolutely love it. I've fired thousands of rounds through it and can't ever remember it jamming even once.

That said, I have a Glock 9 that blondie shoots and it's definitely her favorite. Very reliable, never a problem.

Pick what feels best to you, either would be a great gun imo.

They both feel great in my hand. What makes me go more for the Sig than the Glock is the single action ability.

In another forum, that's all people complain about when a glock is mentioned.

Sorry but I don't care how low the "stopping power" is. If you shoot someone in the head, they're going down.

If you are trained properly, then you are trained to shoot multiple rounds.

In another forum, that's all people complain about when a glock is mentioned.

Sorry but I don't care how low the "stopping power" is. If you shoot someone in the head, they're going down.

This isn't CS:S, don't aim for the head. And if it isn't going to knock you down firing it, it isn't going to knock the other guy down either.

This isn't CS:S, don't aim for the head. And if it isn't going to knock you down firing it, it isn't going to knock the other guy down either.

My point was any gun will take down an assailant. Regardless of how "weak" it is. And how many shots to the chest have you taken with a glock?

And I haven't found a gun yet that will knock me down firing it. Does that mean I cannot die by a gun?

Last edited:
Never said I wouldn't aim for the body. I just said there is such thing as instant drop when shooting someone.

Right, buts a shot that would not ever normally be taken during a home invasion, unless you're a idiot. I mean, there is also a chance that a meteor could hit the burglar too. Let's talk about that!!!