Pistol Upgrade: Sig P229 or Glock 22?

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Right now someone wants my S&W 40VE. I'm looking at trading it for either a Sig 229, or a Glock 22. I like the durability of the Glock, but I love the action on the Sig. My accuracy is silly good with the hair trigger on the Sig.

Give me your thoughts..

Sig 229
229.gif

Glock 22
glock-22.jpg

I would go with the Sig myself. I have one small Glock I use for camping and backpacking but that's just due to it's small size.

The good thing about getting the Sig is that the holster I have for my S&W is actually made for a Sig 229, but my S&W fits perfectly in there.. So that's a bonus..

I do like the tactical rail on the Glock, but I wonder how often I would actually use it..

I'm swaying more towards the Sig.

Religious people ahhhhhhhhhhhhh home protection I mean.. Sometimes I will open carry, but that depends on what I am doing. Other than that it's just for home protection.

Been also looking at getting a shotgun also.. But I do not want to spend much at all on it else Juli will go buy the same amount worth in peppermint patties..

I'd preferable like to get a pump action..

I have a SigPro 2340 set up to fire .40 and I absolutely love it. I've fired thousands of rounds through it and can't ever remember it jamming even once.

That said, I have a Glock 9 that blondie shoots and it's definitely her favorite. Very reliable, never a problem.

Pick what feels best to you, either would be a great gun imo.