Pimp my phone

here this was it...

Audiovox Thera???
Thera.jpg

I still have one at home with a cracked screen, ill check when I get there.

I was the only one who liked it cause everyone else was getting small phones and this thing was huggggge :fly:

used to get called Zack Morris

I had a zack morris style phone in highschool. It was bad ass. banana phone for real.
zack-thumb-715639.gif

the battery had to be taken off of the phone and placed in a cradle to recharge. I just left it in the car most of the time.

They fixed it in WM6.

Only took them 6 years huh? nice

I just looked up the specs to my old phone, wasnt even called Windows Mobile yet...

Operating System: Microsoft Windows for Pocket PC 2002

I remember I tried to upgrade to Windows Mobile, lol IIRC its been so long

Last edited:
I had a zack morris style phone in highschool. It was bad ass. banana phone for real.
zack-thumb-715639.gif

the battery had to be taken off of the phone and placed in a cradle to recharge. I just left it in the car most of the time.

I loved my first PPC, it was big, goofey and the slightest ding would break the screen. I went through about 6 of them in a year with sprints replacement plan.

I never sent the last 2 or 3 back though so I got hit with a couple thousand dollar charge for broken phones, lol

http://tcpmp.en.softonic.com/pocket TCPMP (frames?)

i haven't tried this yet, but i'm excited. i just got a treo 750 (also windows mobile 5, but there's a leaked WM6 ROM for the AT&T 750 that I might try)

Microsoft Windows Mobile v6.0 Full Version + ActiveSync v4.5

But there is no comments :(

There is also updates for the Dash to make it WM6, you still have the Dash Zac?

An easy fix for the WM5 application closing issue is the magic button, google it... its a free software. =0)
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

ok, and i just got flash installed too. now... anyone know if when my expansion card gets here i'll be able to use space on it to expand the system memory? even with all other programs shut down pandora can't load without crashing the phone.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

ok, and i just got flash installed too. now... anyone know if when my expansion card gets here i'll be able to use space on it to expand the system memory? even with all other programs shut down pandora can't load without crashing the phone.

Ehh I don't think so, its only storage. :hs:

You can move all of your programs to your SD card and possibly free system memory up.

Ehh I don't think so, its only storage. :hs:

You can move all of your programs to your SD card and possibly free system memory up.
ah-ha! that'll help.

another question: the .cab files are just installers that can be deleted later, right?

ah-ha! that'll help.

another question: the .cab files are just installers that can be deleted later, right?

Yeah... I usually keep them on my storage card anyways because I reformat my phone so much its easier than locating them again.