Pictures

That is terrifying.

You have no idea. I made old ladies scream :( :fly:

I mostly walked like a normal person, but once I got up to the driveway, I had to walk like a monkey and drag my knuckles. We got lots of extra candy for being creative, and we won a silly award at the school dance thingy.
I won an award every year of middle school :D

You have no idea. I made old ladies scream :( :fly:

I mostly walked like a normal person, but once I got up to the driveway, I had to walk like a monkey and drag my knuckles. We got lots of extra candy for being creative, and we won a silly award at the school dance thingy.
I won an award every year of middle school :D
Pics from the other years in middle school?

Heres one of me setting a mailbox on fire a few years ago. It was new years eve and I stuck a whole roll of black cats in there, on top of all the mail :fly:

64524053d14e20.jpg

Drool is such a cute little pyro. :heart:

Pics from the other years in middle school?

Don't have any :(
In 6th grade I was a jester, with an outfit from Moresca, a medieval clothing/costume place my mom used to work for. It was way better than one of those little polyester jester costumes.
7th grade I was Flippy, as you've seen.
8th grade I was a piece of pizza.

Pics of me at like 8 or 9 years old modeling a dress for moresca (it's still in the catalogue they send out today, 10+ years later)
625452501bec94b9.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK

:lol:

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY FEZ? :mad:

I don't think you can see it, but I also had a bitchin tail sticking out of my pants, it was this black foam tubing crap with a wire in it to make it rigid.

Also, droolboy appears to have insanely skinny legs.