NSFW Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
zy8y2yza.jpg

It's so stupid that people think that actually helps. smh

Sooooo true! I was saying that the other day to someone. What little bit of fast food I eat it never fails, everytime I'm in a McDonalds or BK there's some big mama infront of me ordering a super sized value meal but then asking for a diet coke to go with it as if that will magically make the 10,000 calorie meal healthy.

If you want to treat yourself to a fun beverage without drinking your calories, in the context of a healthy diet, it can help.

It's still bad tho... A healthy diet does not include sodas with chemicals that are hard to pronounce.

I cut all sodas out and went to only water and unsweetened tea when I decided to be healthy. (cough except the beer lately)

It's still bad tho... A healthy diet does not include sodas with chemicals that are hard to pronounce.

I cut all sodas out and went to only water and unsweetened tea when I decided to be healthy. (cough except the beer lately)

I'll give you that.

I still have the occasional diet soda, but ideally I would like to have your arrangement.

Sooooo true! I was saying that the other day to someone. What little bit of fast food I eat it never fails, everytime I'm in a McDonalds or BK there's some big mama infront of me ordering a super sized value meal but then asking for a diet coke to go with it as if that will magically make the 10,000 calorie meal healthy.

A couple years back I was sitting in a doctors clinic, across from a woman who easily weighed 400lbs. She brought a 60 box of timbits with her and mowed through them, probably 4000 calories of fat and sugar. And she was there because of problems with her knees!

A couple years back I was sitting in a doctors clinic, across from a woman who easily weighed 400lbs. She brought a 60 box of timbits with her and mowed through them, probably 4000 calories of fat and sugar. And she was there because of problems with her knees!

Nuts! Start eating some salad lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.