Pictures thread!

And what was that about tight pants?

59047da9cbfab47e.jpg

These pants were so tight, I could only carry my credit card and ID in them. Keys wouldn't fit. You could see my PA through them even.

My beard pic for polo

59045e6d802573df.jpg

I have a pic of a gayer shirt than elpmis, but I don't have it hosted up here. If you can find it on [M], more power to you.

:drool:

Beards Rule! I think mines coming along nicely. I was inspired intrinsically I believe sir, because I said to myself internally during the week "No. I'll not shave", and look what UF yields on this fine friday. You're fine self. Especially in the trousers :heart:

SP_A0984.jpg

Sad face because my toe is broke and I was rained on. =[

Beards Rule! I think mines coming along nicely. I was inspired intrinsically I believe sir, because I said to myself internally during the week "No. I'll not shave", and look what UF yields on this fine friday. You're fine self. Especially in the trousers :heart:

SP_A0984.jpg

:( for your toe
:heart: for your comments
:drool: for you
:lol: for your comments about the jeans when you said previously you think chavs wear tight jeans

You, Zac, and I should go on a European shopping spree. I will book the rooms.

:( for your toe
:heart: for your comments
:drool: for you
:lol: for your comments about the jeans when you said previously you think chavs wear tight jeans

You, Zac, and I should go on a European shopping spree. I will book the rooms.

hahaha

Chavs wear slack or flared jeans but always in a disgusting degree of bleaching. I personally can't wear tight jeans, and mentally I associate it with emo kids with glasses.

After your photos, I have changed my mind. :heart:

And yes, we should. Book the one with the heart shaped jacuzzi!!

hahaha

Chavs wear slack or flared jeans but always in a disgusting degree of bleaching. I personally can't wear tight jeans, and mentally I associate it with emo kids with glasses.

After your photos, I have changed my mind. :heart:

And yes, we should. Book the one with the heart shaped jacuzzi!!

It's too bad I can't fit into them anymore :( I would be happy to wear them if/when I get over there :heart:

Maybe I should make that my goal, to fit back into them for you :heart:

It's too bad I can't fit into them anymore :( I would be happy to wear them if/when I get over there :heart:

Maybe I should make that my goal, to fit back into them for you :heart:
:heart:

hahaha, good lad!

I was hoping to get a pair of tight white chinos for summer, i'm liking the idea of looking like a polo player when i can barely tame a kettle never mind a horse.

SP_A0984.jpg

NO ONE rocks the casual French cuff look better than you.