Pictures thread!

invisiblemoto.jpg

Valve's fucking house is pure hardon. In fact, I request some updated pictars

I took those today. You can tell by the additional flat panel display at the end of the bar which mirrors the Home Theater TV. You know you're a real Five Star asshole when you start to have more than one Hi Def TV in each room. That way you don't miss any action whilst getting a beer, which is important. :fly:

edit2: That reminds me, for my annual SupArbowl party I had three HDTV's going at once. The third was behind the food table so you wouldn't miss that non-action while shoveling food onto you plate while simultaineously yelling at the Patriots coaching staff for not running that offensive jumbo package with three tight ends. :rolleyes:

I'll post some final pics of the screened porch and deck I built last year. I don't think I ever posted any pics of it once it was finished, but posted some in progress pics.

Droooooll stainless steel appliances. So hot.

Who me? Just the top of the cooler is stainless because thats how commercial coolers come. Not one of my better purchases actually since it's kinda noisey, but bar type stuff wasn't entirely common place in the residential area wen I had the basement finished. I'd love some of the Sub-Zero drawer/cooler deals they sell now along with an under cabinet ice maker but that would be a waste of money at this point. My kitchen appliances are all white actually to go better with the Cottage type feel of the kitchen/house.

edit: oh, you mean my parents place in Naples FL. Yeah, that kitchen is teh sex. :drool:

SURELY you have an SO, valve. :hi2u:

Nope. I live in Maine. :rolleyes: It's permanent flannel season up here. As in the chicks all have half a set of teeth, and wear flannel all year round. In the summer they just switch to the super strength Fix-A-Dent and wear short sleeve flannel. Even the Trophy Wife candidates are :tard:. Oh the stories I have about that horseshit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I took those today. You can tell by the additional flat panel display at the end of the bar which mirrors the Home Theater TV. You know you're a real Five Star asshole when you start to have more than one Hi Def TV in each room. That way you don't miss any action whilst getting a beer, which is important. :fly:

edit2: That reminds me, for my annual SupArbowl party I had three HDTV's going at once. The third was behind the food table so you wouldn't miss that non-action while shoveling food onto you plate while simultaineously yelling at the Patriots coaching staff for not running that offensive jumbo package with three tight ends. :rolleyes:

I'll post some final pics of the screened porch and deck I built last year. I don't think I ever posted any pics of it once it was finished, but posted some in progress pics.

Who me? Just the top of the cooler is stainless because thats how commercial coolers come. Not one of my better purchases actually since it's kinda noisey, but bar type stuff wasn't entirely common place in the residential area wen I had the basement finished. I'd love some of the Sub-Zero drawer/cooler deals they sell now along with an under cabinet ice maker but that would be a waste of money at this point. My kitchen appliances are all white actually to go better with the Cottage type feel of the kitchen/house.

edit: oh, you mean my parents place in Naples FL. Yeah, that kitchen is teh sex. :drool:

Nope. I live in Maine. :rolleyes: It's permanent flannel season up here. As in the chicks all have half a set of teeth, and wear flannel all year round. In the summer they just switch to the super strength Fix-A-Dent and wear short sleeve flannel. Even the Trophy Wife candidates are :tard:. Oh the stories I have about that horseshit. :rolleyes:

I've got a sister I'll hook you up with. The bar may have to come out though. :fly:

My beard pic for polo

59045e6d802573df.jpg

I have a pic of a gayer shirt than elpmis, but I don't have it hosted up here. If you can find it on [M], more power to you.