Pictures Thread

Monmatre? (sp)

tis not, but i can see how you'd think that.

the second one is actually from up around Gare Du Nord, which isn't really known for its architecture. I think the houses are fantastic though.

Though Montmartre is a fantastic looking area also, but a bloody rip off.

I like the station there. I like Montartre but it's a little intimidating at night from what I remember, bloody nice buildings though. I remember sitting in the park reading a book all day long there once on a sunny day, some policewoman tried to tell me to get off the grass and I pretended to not understand a word and she gave up. :fly:

picture.php

:hay:

Just because I :heart: Shalimar in a non-homo way, this are my "kicks", or whatever the kids are calling shoes nowadays.

picture.php

picture.php

Those look hard to take off!

I used to have Docs... things lasted forever.

They have handles inthe back to help them.

Were they made in UK or the new made in China models? I don't think the new ones last as long anymore.

They have handles inthe back to help them.

Were they made in UK or the new made in China models? I don't think the new ones last as long anymore.

I wear mine at least 4 days a week and they've lasted for about 3 years so far.

I know shally would hate this but I have a three shoe rotation: one pair of sandals, one pair of docs, and one pair of converse.

I wear mine at least 4 days a week and they've lasted for about 3 years so far.

I know shally would hate this but I have a three shoe rotation: one pair of sandals, one pair of docs, and one pair of converse.

mine right now: docs mary janes, keen sandals, and flip flops (sneakers at the gym, natch)

summer wear: brown birks, or strappy black sandals, or slip-on canvas shoes, or NB.

winter wear: birks, cowboy boots, NB, brown or black boots.

that's it for me, ladies and gents. i used to have a pair of blue suede shoes, but i couldn't wear them after my feet grew through my pregnancies. i also had a pair of shoes with ladybugs all over them, but same thing. :(

shoes. you bitches are talkin shoes. im talkin margaritas. like 4 so far. what a country. key west ferry rocks. my seat for the trip is at the bar

I had a margarita called the Mambo Limo. It's the "stronger" version of the Mombo Taxi. They will get you fucked up pretty hard. I just found this pic, I don't even remember going here let alone taking this pic.
IMG_0040-1.jpg