Marklar
₥2
9213b8799053743d26a08f286dc2eec6.png

heres mine.

I just really, i dont know, what it is?
i dunno
Im dum
But Im also drinking,so theres that
Pad thai or phat thai (Thai: ผัดไทย, RTGS: phat thai, ISO p̄hạdịthy, pronounced [pʰàt tʰāj] ( listen), "fried Thai style") is a stir-fried rice noodle dish commonly served as a street food and at casual local eateries in Thailand. It is made with soaked dried rice noodles, which are stir-fried with eggs and chopped firm tofu, and flavored with tamarind pulp, fish sauce (nampla น้ำปลา), dried shrimp, garlic or shallots, red chili pepper and palm sugar, and served with lime wedges and often chopped roast peanuts.[1] It may also contain other vegetables like bean sprouts, garlic chives, coriander leaves, pickled radishes or turnips (hua chaipo หัวไชโป๊), and raw banana flowers. It may also contain fresh shrimp, crab, chicken or another protein. Vegetarian versions may substitute soy sauce for the fish sauce and omit the shrimp.

In Vietnam, a similar dish is called phở xào or bánh phở xào sa tế, meaning "stir-fried phở".

If the places serves both Pho and Pad Thai, you're at the wrong place.
Meh. Name a single ingredient or technique used in pad thai that isn't used in vietnamese food also - the two styles of food are very close, and I trust a vietnamese restaurant to make a good pad thai.

9213b8799053743d26a08f286dc2eec6.png

heres mine.
I hereby kick the flying spaghetti monster out of my religious beliefs and substitute it with the flying pad thai crab.

If the places serves both Pho and Pad Thai, you're at the wrong place.
idk man, I've tried about 100 pho places in Toronto (which has a huge Asian community) and made my own a couple of times and this place is the best by far. A lot of the other Thai dishes I've had their are also amazing, this pad Thai not being awesome is just an anomaly.

Because of potato pregnancy :(
My drs are running tests still..
The pasta altho is rice pasta still messes me up.
Well boo. I was hopeful for you that you could have it since it was rice instead of wheat. Sad that both bug you. I'd be lost without my noodles :(