Pictures of the destruction, as requested

Ma171aC said:
Mind you i'm not saying i'll give it out.. ;)

im' just saying.. you know, if she withdrew from her classes...
her financial aid got screwed up..

man, that would be horrible for her..

That's not a good idea.

Ma171aC said:
Mind you i'm not saying i'll give it out.. ;)

im' just saying.. you know, if she withdrew from her classes...
her financial aid got screwed up..

man, that would be horrible for her..

Simma down monkeyboy
Youve gone this far being in the right, I suggest you continue to do so.

That house has nothing on mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can ask anyone, shit was always funky in there...

almost a joes apt or maybe even worse, jury is out(shawn and amy)

Pandora said:
Looks like a normal bachleor pad to me?? :fly:

Please let us know what the judge does to her. If she gets off the hook for being a dumbass.....grrrrrr.

From my lawyers perspective, it looks like nothing, but i'll let everyone know after the new court date.

Ok. Now you're back home it's time to put some color in your apartment. You may not be able to paint the walls so it's time to put up some colorful artwork up. Everything must be in a frame. Even if it's a poster. It's the little touches like that will slowly make a difference in life.

Sorry she trashed your place. Nothing is worse than having your home violated. Hope the judge punishes her.

How interesting that there is a bottle or liquor and cig pack right by the childs candy corn. I can just imagine a little toddler walking around that table trying to taste every thing while mommy is asleep or in the next room. Make sure you bring up that fact in court!

Sorry about your house!

Was that computer trashed my her too?

b_sinning said:
Ok. Now you're back home it's time to put some color in your apartment. You may not be able to paint the walls so it's time to put up some colorful artwork up. Everything must be in a frame. Even if it's a poster. It's the little touches like that will slowly make a difference in life.

Sorry she trashed your place. Nothing is worse than having your home violated. Hope the judge punishes her.

it was decently decorated with some post size pictures of her daughter.. her mom is a photographer.. and admitadly very very good.

but she took em.

eileenbunny said:
That's what I was thinking too, but if it didn't start out looking that way I feel really bad for you. I hope you get your place in order again, and I hope you get your stuff back too.

it most definantly DIDNT start that way. I'll take after pictures once i'm done re-decorating it.