Pics PicSpam GO - Now with less Poké Balls and less Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
whelp, if you want to bug someone just put their cell # in one of those "hey, get a free quote on moving expenses" websites.

in the past 72 hrs, I've had at least 22 calls from different co's. & now they're starting to leave 'hey, I left a message but wanted to reach out again to tell you about our free in home estimates. . . '

:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
whelp, if you want to bug someone just put their cell # in one of those "hey, get a free quote on moving expenses" websites.

in the past 72 hrs, I've had at least 22 calls from different co's. & now they're starting to leave 'hey, I left a message but wanted to reach out again to tell you about our free in home estimates. . . '

I would stomp the juice right out of someone that did that to me

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I actually thought about answering/calling back and asking for IP#s but figured these turn & burn sales reps won't bother.

they wouldn't have the information to begin with and it wouldn't help because it's very unlikely to find someone's identity with an ip address

don't waste your time with IPs, email addresses, if available, would be more useful

Link please, I need this right now

edit: n/m found one.

17021777920170217113617.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.