Pics PicSpam GO - Now with less Poké Balls and less Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well get used to it, because useless discussion is common on useless forums.

Do you think we ever talked about something useful as FBK in the recent years?

It was useless but entertaining too. I'm not saying you should stop, I don't care. I just find it "different" if it's both useless and boring that's all. That's just me.

Carry on, coffee talk it is. Let me join, I like my coffee black and I don't give a crap about those sugar bombs like latte or whatever. Those are for Unicorns so that they can poop rainbows.

LVqxHnz.jpg

Also the spam thread is the one that has asa's name in it BUT the old pic thread said bean curd so I'm assuming @Applesauce was calling @Mr. Asa bean curd which means his username should totally be changed to Mr Bean Curd

@fly get on it after you change @OzSTEEZ name to whatever it was would piss him off enough to leave again

My little dingo? I think that was it

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I saw that pic a week ago, or so. Not saying it isn't still that hot, but you might want to check your own forecast

That one's from today. The other one was last week. It gets hot a lot of places, just here It never changes. Never catch a break with a rainy day or even an overcast one to block the sun for a little while. Just the same shit day after day after day.

About the only thing strong enough to give us a break from this weather pattern is if a hurricane comes in at the right angle to push some storms up our way. But, that brings with it her relatives fleeing the coast and industrial scale cooking and clogged toilets and bodies littering the floor and a bunch of extra dogs and cats who've never met and the laundry never ends.......I'm not sure that's any better.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Also the spam thread is the one that has asa's name in it BUT the old pic thread said bean curd so I'm assuming @Applesauce was calling @Mr. Asa bean curd which means his username should totally be changed to Mr Bean Curd

@fly get on it after you change @OzSTEEZ name to whatever it was would piss him off enough to leave again

My little dingo? I think that was it
While Mr. Bean Curd is clever, you know that's not how that works

Do you think we ever talked about something useful as FBK in the recent years?

It was useless but entertaining too. I'm not saying you should stop, I don't care. I just find it "different" if it's both useless and boring that's all. That's just me.

Carry on, coffee talk it is. Let me join, I like my coffee black and I don't give a crap about those sugar bombs like latte or whatever. Those are for Unicorns so that they can poop rainbows.
The difference here Mac, is what I call "codependent animosity'.
Frenemies.
Certain members despise each other so intensely it's almost love.
"You fucking retarded shitstain! Everyone knows ale is better than lager.
Don't ever talk to me again you moron.
By the way, how is your son?".

Status
Not open for further replies.