Pics PicSpam GO - Now with less Poké Balls and less Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo, at what point do you think he's gonna SUDDENLY see your responses when you're on ignore?

Even better, you know you're on ignore & you keep responding to him.

Even betterer: this thread doesn't have your name on it, so fu for thinking you can call the shots.

:nev:

Ignore list?

More like CRYBABY list amiright?

loloololololololollollloololololololololololollollolol

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Sooooo, at what point do you think he's gonna SUDDENLY see your responses when you're on ignore?

Even betterer: this thread doesn't have your name on it, so fu for thinking you can call the shots.

Serious response: if he has me on ignore, why do you give a fuck? He doesn't have you on ignore so all this does is bring it into his realm of observation. You are bringing shit he doesn't see, nor does he want to see into sight.
He has a hard enough time being a special snowflake, quit harshing his mellow, man

It's just coffee, how can they talk about it for so long? You pour a cup and drink it, that's it.

Who's the mall cop and fake bacon arms though?
Asa is the failed hall monitor for UF, & he's been demoted to the mall cop. He gets a megaphone & a Segway.

Fake Bacon Arms is Valve. He eats fake bacon, but his arms don't know it.

You'll soon notice that absolutely any topic can be discussed adnauseum.

Dude I know, I'm a FBK. But it's just coffee and there's nothing absurd or funny going on there. That's what I find to be weird.

Asa is the failed hall monitor for UF, & he's been demoted to the mall cop. He gets a megaphone & a Segway.

Fake Bacon Arms is Valve. He eats fake bacon, but his arms don't know it.

Mall cop lol. It reminds me of @nukes' middle management.

Didn't you have another word for the ignore list? What was it again? :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.