Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
wmpZKrr.jpg

So what's with all the anti cat calling shit I've seen everywhere over the last couple of years.
I need feminism because I'm too attractive and guys whistle and yell crude comments at me while I'm walking down the street in my pushup bra showing acres of cleavage and a skirt so short that when I sit down, I'm putting my bare ass cheeks on the seat.

I need feminism because I'm too attractive and guys whistle and yell crude comments at me while I'm walking down the street in my pushup bra showing acres of cleavage and a skirt so short that when I sit down, I'm putting my bare ass cheeks on the seat.
Always obtain CONSENT before catcalling.
It's very informed.
Very SENSITIVE.

I can understand that a chick might not like explicit depictions of what a guy would like to do to her. However a guy telling a chick she has nice legs? Get the fuck outta here with complaining about someone complimenting you. That she deserves no attention.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I can understand that a chick might not like explicit depictions of what a guy would like to do to her. However a guy telling a chick she has nice legs? Get the fuck outta here with complaining about someone complimenting you. That she deserves no attention.
Never, in the history of the world has a woman ever even once desired LESS attention.

Think about it. When they complain that 3 or 5 guys are cat calling, how many people say "Oh that's terrible. She doesn't deserve to be treated that way"? 5,000? If they make the news... millions?

Mine! You said to try it out and I finally got around to ordering it.

So very happy it's not tested on animals. :heart:

Our Amazon has tons of it. :D
Oh cool. Don't use any of the scrubs, FYI. They sucked for me!
I like the "super greens" range, but it's always sold out here & I got tired of constantly hunting it down

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Oh cool. Don't use any of the scrubs, FYI. They sucked for me!
I like the "super greens" range, but it's always sold out here & I got tired of constantly hunting it down
I remember, stuck a few on my list to buy at some point when I run out of some other facial shit.

Really don't think anything will truly work - good skin is mostly genetic.

I remember, stuck a few on my list to buy at some point when I run out of some other facial shit.

Really don't think anything will truly work - good skin is mostly genetic.
I think it all needs to start in your late teens, or when you hit 20. Before that, I'd just used bar soap for everything. At 20, I started with explicating every day & using AHA's.

This is pretty funny, but pretty close to what some gross guys do. :lol:

The creep factor makes my skin crawl personally.

So it depends on your attraction to the guy?

You're not really against cat calling. You're against attracting unattractive guys.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.