Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So Ai Shinozaki (yes, I'm lonely and pathetic so I know her name, my waifu is a pillow, blahblahblah) for the win. But too much korean shit. They somehow sneek in to any search for Japanese shit.

Fuck you, korea, and your obsession with plastic surgery.

It's pretty surprising how all that stuff ends up together. It's literally a "they all look the the same to me" thing. Even when they really don't. At least no more than your average African or European looks the same, if we want to be all continental about it.

It's pretty surprising how all that stuff ends up together. It's literally a "they all look the the same to me" thing. Even when they really don't. At least no more than your average African or European looks the same, if we want to be all continental about it.

Well, all south-korean women do look the same. Because they've all been to the same plastic surgeon.

That's not racism, that's just real shit. Look it up.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Yeah, that is pretty disturbing. You should get back on the bottle. The world is not ready for your sobriety.

It's not a forever thing, more like 30 days in the hole. Just enough to let the liver rebuild a bit. Let the mind clear a little (but not too much. Sober life is bullshit).

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Well, all south-korean women do look the same. Because they've all been to the same plastic surgeon.

That's not racism, that's just real shit. Look it up.

I was reading a thing where skin lightening is a thing in Japan. That's why they all look like Michael Jackson. Japanese chicks are whiter than white chicks. It's the ruination of Western society, or some such.

Korean skulls are made different. They're not refined like Japanese skulls. Their hips are different too.

Maureen never heard "heeb"?

Either she's a lot more sheltered than she plays herself off to be, or I missed a page or thirty-five.

I'm betting the ladder.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
And of course, this...

hotasianslove-chikcz-mitsu-tekitsu-mkz025.gif
NSFW....
Not
Safe
For
Wok

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL