Pics of my new bay-beeee (meow)

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I got my new baby last night. She's a purebred Himalayan, with papers. Her name is Angel, she was born on Christmas day, she's fixed and declawed (declawing was NOT my idea, it was done a few years ago by a previous owner). She made photography difficult by deciding that she liked the darkest corner of the dining room. I lightened the pics a bit in Photoshop, but I'm far from a Photoshop expert, everything I've managed to learn about it I had to learn on my own. Oh well. Anyway, here are the pics of my Angel:

I got a nice little cat bed for her but she preferred the box that her previous owner sent with her:

angel38.jpg

Yes, it does say "French fried potatoes" on the side of the box. No, I am not going to fry the cat. Hey, you, leave my cat ALONE!!!

angel31.jpg

angel30.jpg

She did move to the cat bed eventually:

angel32.jpg

Here's more:

angel36.jpg

angel37.jpg

The pics don't even come close to doing her justice, she is a beautiful cat. I am hoping that once she is better adjusted to her new home that we can get more, much better pics.

ChikkenNoodul said:
*digs out pile of old fried cat recipes*

Hey, get away from my cat!!! :mad:

Coqui said:
Grilled is so much healthier these days though

True, but the side of the box indicates that frying would be the way to go if anyone was going to cook her, which they are NOT GOING TO!!!

April23 said:
OMG PUSSY. Cute kitty. :heart:

Beautiful pussy, ain't she? :fly:

She decided to explore the house during the night. This morning I was trying to find her. My son found her behind the couch, then she moved to the laundry closet. At one point last night we found her sitting just outside the ferret cage, sitting, staring at them, I'm not sure what was going on in her mind at the time...

I give the cat an A, the photos a C- and the poster an F

shockthemonkey said:
I give the cat an A, the photos a C- and the poster an F

Angel deserves the A all right :cool: It ain't my fault she decided she liked the darkest part of the dining room. You should have seen the pics before I lightened them, they were REALLY bad :(

And I'm gonna give YOU an F too, buddy :fly:

Last edited:
dreamwalker said:
Angle deserves the A all right :cool: It ain't my fault she decided she liked the darkest part of the dining room. You should have seen the pics before I lightened them, they were REALLY bad :(

And I'm gonna give YOU an F too, buddy :fly:
yes well it's not my fault you're gonna fail out of UFU!

if you give me an F, my life would be so complete :drool: