Pics of my Bday party.

Drool-Boy said:
You realize, that if I ever meet you, the first thing Ill do is punch you in the fucking belly, right?

and i'm cuttin off that girlie pony tail and kicking you in yer shin. then we can get to the beer drinking

itburnswhenipee said:
What, you live in a horror movie? Or perhaps the overture to some arthurian tale?

Also:

You celebrate your birthday by photographing fog? What the fuck is the matter with you?

It's the Chattahoochie river. In the evenings the mist rises and it just looks sooo cool. So since it was my bday and I could do whatever I wanted, I went and took some pictures. Because I like taking pictures you fucking :tard:. :rolleyes: :p :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh my to do list- Shopping.

I ripped my fav jeans last weekend and I've been meaning to get out to buy a new pair.
No, no, no, not your "To Do" list, what's on your "Want To" list? Ya know, the stuff you want to do but just haven't done? :eek:

Some people pay extra $$ for the ripped look. I don't understand it tho.

Pandora said:
No, no, no, not your "To Do" list, what's on your "Want To" list? Ya know, the stuff you want to do but just haven't done? :eek:

Me either, if I'm going to spend money on jeans, I want them intact.

Pandora said:

No kidding!! I was in a store the other day, and they were selling a pair of Disel jeans (ripped might I add) for like $300 :tard: wtf is wrong with you people!!!

On my to do list.... hummm.... I cant think of anything that isnt wedding related :eek:

Pandora said:
:lol: Wedding plans have the exact opposite effect on me. I hated it. Theac even ended up booking the bed and breakfast where we eloped to cuz I just didn't want to deal with wedding stuff anymore. I must not have enough estrogen in my system or something. :confused:
No you are not weird. I am sick to friggen death of planning this damn thing. There are things that I've told him to do himself because I cant be bothered. I just want the stupid day to come.

Speaking of which, I just spent another $40 on wedding related supplies today. I swear to god they jack the price up to ungodly amounts because it has "wedding" on it. The shitty thing is, I had to go to a specialty store to get it because no place else carries the stupid stuff :mad: