Pics of my Bday party.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No you are not weird. I am sick to friggen death of planning this damn thing. There are things that I've told him to do himself because I cant be bothered. I just want the stupid day to come.

Speaking of which, I just spent another $40 on wedding related supplies today. I swear to god they jack the price up to ungodly amounts because it has "wedding" on it. The shitty thing is, I had to go to a specialty store to get it because no place else carries the stupid stuff :mad:

Yeah. You spend all that time and $$ preparing for something that shouldn't have anything to do with planning and $$. It should be about the two of you and your love for eachother. That should be all a wedding needs. Which is why that was pretty much all I had at my wedding. :D

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No you are not weird. I am sick to friggen death of planning this damn thing. There are things that I've told him to do himself because I cant be bothered. I just want the stupid day to come.

Speaking of which, I just spent another $40 on wedding related supplies today. I swear to god they jack the price up to ungodly amounts because it has "wedding" on it. The shitty thing is, I had to go to a specialty store to get it because no place else carries the stupid stuff :mad:
How is Josh holding up?