skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Theac took me to the park. I tested out the new tripod. :D

river1.jpg

river2.jpg

river3.jpg

river4.jpg

I've been wanting to do this for weeks! I just wish I had spent more time there. I took these (and about 10 more) in about 15 mins!

So what do ya'll have on your "Want To" list? :)

VERY cool!!!! awesome pictures...makes me want to be there...i'm glad you had fun tonight!!! looks like that tripod is working out nicely!! :) :heart:

Thorn Bird said:
VERY cool!!!! awesome pictures...makes me want to be there...i'm glad you had fun tonight!!! looks like that tripod is working out nicely!! :) :heart:

Actually....the pics look really grainy and nasty after uploading them. :wtf:

It was fun. It had gotten a little too dark by the time I got down there. I wish I had gone an hour earlier, for better light. I guess I just need to go back... ;)

These are great! One of the things on my "want to" list is to go on an African safari, but I need a 500 zoom with some doublers before I go.

kiwi said:
These are great! One of the things on my "want to" list is to go on an African safari, but I need a 500 zoom with some doublers before I go.

Oooo niiice. You can borrow some of Knytes burlap and stake out in a tree or tall grass. :fly: I'd like to go up to the Blue Ridge mountains to get some pics of the leaf change. And I'd LOVE to get over to Big Sur for some pics too. Oh and take a winery trip too. There's just sooooo many things to take pictures of. :D

What, you live in a horror movie? Or perhaps the overture to some arthurian tale?

Also:

You celebrate your birthday by photographing fog? What the fuck is the matter with you?