Pics - no people in them

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,707
We went to the zoo on Saturday and up the mountains on Sunday so
I figured I would post some of the pics I took.

At the zoo
butterfly.jpg

Knyte wanted me to take pics of the bats, as I proceed to do so, this one turned around and relieved himself, it was hilarious.
bat.jpg

This guy just looked cool.
snake.jpg

This was taken up the mountains on Sunday, I went artistic with it.
columbines.jpg

Pandora said:
What a purdy widdle snakie! I wish I had one. :hs:
You can come pick up your very own at my place, had a spotted (IIRC) adder trying to make it's way into my basement a couple times.

My wife and our contractor freaked :fly: one of his workers and I just picked the poor little bugger up with a rake and a pole and deposited him in a field.

why_ask_why said:
insert innuendo here :fly:

Wow did you think of that joke all by yourself??? :tard:

:heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
You can come pick up your very own at my place, had a spotted (IIRC) adder trying to make it's way into my basement a couple times.

My wife and our contractor freaked :fly: one of his workers and I just picked the poor little bugger up with a rake and a pole and deposited him in a field.

Awwww, he just wanted to hang out with the cool kids! I use to have a little garter snake when I was in college, but he killed himself for some reason.... :(

Whoa dang. Those are some nice pics! What kind of camera you using?

Millions said:
Whoa dang. Those are some nice pics! What kind of camera you using?

Fuji S2 Pro

b_sinning said:
The bat's upside down so the pee looks like it's coming from his mouth.

No, his head is at the top, it's just hidden behind his wings. He was upside down but then turned around to pee.

fly said:
children confuse me. she looks like she is about to cry and reaching for mom or something.

Yea, I had that thought too, the water in front of her face messes up her expression. She actually loves playing in running water and is really enjoying herself playing in the waterfall.