Picking on people

Ewww, I hate those damned black walnut shucks :tard: They're all over the ground at the park behind my house, and my kids keep bringing them home and trying to give them to me!

OK, back to picking on people. Depends on who it is and how far I can push it. I've got a 'sort of' friend on another forum and I'm having a tremendous amount of fun driving him crazy :fly:

thrawn said:
i scared my grandma so bad one time that she sat down on the bed and started crying

i didnt do it anymore
Damn :lol:

I like to make my family members snort whatever is in their mouths through their noses at the dinner table, my mother is easy as is my b-i-l, the others are tougher.

My dad got my grandpa good once when he was drinking hot coffee :eek: my mom was NOT happy :fly:

Picking on people runs in my family. My grandfather loves annoying people, my dad enjoys it but is not quite as mean and it amuses me to no end. I was visiting my grandfather yesterday evening, we were taking a walk and I asked him if the black walnuts were any good this year. He said he hadn't checked any yet, grab a few and we'll find out. We walk back up to the greenhouse and I threw the ones I had gathered on the pavement, he grabbed a piece of 4x4 and broke a few of them open. I picked out a few pieces and ate them. About that time a cousin from my mom's side of the family pulled up, he wanted some firewood for camping this weekend. I told my grandfather, "Hey, watch this." My cousin walks over and says hello, whatcha doing. I picked up a handful of black walnut shucks and told him to rub them around in his hands. So he does. My grandfather and I started cackling, my cousin had a confused look on his face and my grandfather said, "I think you've been had." And the both of us started laughing again.

So anyways, that's the end of my story. Do you enjoy irritating people, does it offend you or are you indifferent?

Did Mikey even have a grandfather?
Why is this bumped on my Tapacaca ??

How do you even know he's on FB? I'm not friends with him. It's just not important to me to know where Mikey is these days in cyberspace
He's not on my friends list if that is what you are asking, unfortunately he is still friends with people I am friends with and he posts rather frequently.